Followers

Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews

Crimson Romance

Crimson Romance
For the best in romance, from sweet to naughty!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Morning Flash Fiction Challenge

A weekly meme created by Dottie. Every Monday we shared a picture and on Friday you post a tale or story to go along with the picture. 350 words at minimum. 

Happy early Monday you guys. I'm sitting here an anxious mess waiting for Steve (my mechanic) to finish looking at my car and call me. There is something wrong with my car and I'm dying waiting. It doesn't help that I'm a worry-wart and I am impatient. Gah. At least they invented the internet for people like me to waste time and try to keep my mind off of my car.

Anwyays, how are you guys doing?

Here is the picture for the week:

I found this painting and it was painted by Alfredo Dagli Orti.







~*~

Since I'm bored and have nothing else to do, I'll share my FFF from Friday. ^.^

Emotions
by: Carole Rae


Screaming your name, I removed my heels and stumbled up the slippery stones in search for you. The moors rushed in front of me, but all the love I had for the moors vanished because I could not find you. Where are you? Where are you my love? I set my lamp down and looked up towards the opening sky and I heard your voice. I called your name again, but your voice stopped. HER voice, or what I think would be her voice, took place. She laughed and she whispered among the wind, “His heart belongs with me.”

Tears began streaming down my face and fell onto the already wet stones, “No. He hates you. I will NOT let you take him away from me.”

She laughed and laughed, “He will be mine again.”

“I WILL NOT LET YOU WIN!” I yelled back.

“YOU FOOL! YOU DAMNED FOOL? DO YOU NOT SEE? DO YOU NOT HEAR HIM WHISPER MY NAME IN THE DARK! HE HAS NEVER EVEN SAID I LOVE YOU YET!” The wind blew and I pushed down dress and glared at the light.

I winced, but I still declared,“I WILL WIN! HE WILL LOVE ME!”

The wind blew and whistled louder then anything I've ever heard.

I snapped awake. Sweating was dripping down my face and I was shaking. I sat there on the couch a moment before I realized where the loud whistling was coming from. My tea was going off. I sighed and looked down at my trembling hands. What none sense that dream was. However...I could still feel the lingering jealousy that heated my blood. What if my dream was right? What if he still loved that bitch? That whore? I had never felt the sting of jealousy and despair before.

I pulled myself from the couch and went over to the kitchen and grabbed myself a cup of tea, before sitting down back on the couch. I sighed and took a sip. With a sigh, I set down my tea and grabbed my writing pad. I began writing...writing always relieved my emotions and removed them from my body.

Jealousy
Just outrageous of me to compare myself to her.
Everyone says that she is a bitch and a whore
A fact is a fact, but that doesn't mean you still don't
Love her
Or wish I was her.
Usually I don't care, but I can't stop thinking about it.
So it is true you are with me...for now.
You may think me nuts, but if she wanted you back badly enough she will....she will.

I slammed the pen down as I finished writing these words. Rage, menace, and most of all...longing burned through my veins. I stared out the window and took a deep breath. It was not my greatest work, but I could feel the emotions slowly draining. Thank God.

My phone rang and I knew it was him. I picked up, “Hey.”

“Hey Rebecca.” Whispered his velvety voice.

“Whats up?”

There was a moment of silence and then he replied, “Guess who showed up at my place earlier?”

“She did...didn't she?” I could feel the emotions spilling back into my veins. That whore was going to get it.

“Yeah,” He laughed, “She was all dolled up and was trying to seduce me. I just slammed the door in her face.”

That should have contented me, but my veins was running with every bad emotion, “You should have just fucked her, Jack. I know you still love her.”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“C'mon. We've only been dating four months and you still love her. She wants you back. You should have taken that ship when it came.”

“I can't.”

“Why?”

“Because....because I love you Rebecca.”

My heart stopped a moment, “Oh, Jack. I love you too.”

I could hear the smile in his voice, “Thank God. I was terrified you wouldn't say it back.”

“I've loved you since I met you, Jack.”

“Same here.”

~The End.~







2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Go ahead, leave a comment, you know you really want to!! ^~^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2008-2011 Tink's Place All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP